Monday, May 2, 2016

Week Thirteen: Reconsidering the Superhero

For this week I chose to read Authority Vol1, the seriousness and tone of the story kept me intrigued as if I was watching a tv show also the bright use of colors and perspective of some the panels were very interesting to look at. The superhero team reminded me much of the avengers from marvel or the justice league of dc that take on worldly threats and seek justice by any means. Although the Authority is published by DC as well I believe they bring something new to the table that other teams don’t. It’s nice to see humans without any powers being of some assistance to the super hero’s and both bringing something forth that is in some way needed. Many of the characters features reminded me of some of my favorite popular comic book hero’s, and also involving different parts of the world made it seem diverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment